21 December 2009

Brilliant - http://ifyoulikeitsomuchwhydontyougolivethere.com/2009/12/18/comeback/

  1. Spaceman Dave

    Greetings. I am currently taking part in a sercret manned mission to Mars. So, given the current relative positions of the Earth, Mars and the ship, I am the most northerly member of the human race and will be for the next 2.51 years.

    Also, the ship’s computer wishes you to know that in all probability I am capable of injesting 37.8% more alcohol than you and 23.4% more likely to survive prolonged exposure to cold. Statistically Verifiable Fact!

    Righty-ho, gotta go, my silicon-boss is telling me that the pod-bay door is malfunctioning apparently.

  2. on 20 Dec 2009 at 2:59 pm Hal

    I am capable of injesting 37.8% more alcohol than you

    I don’t think I can let you do that Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment