24 December 2009

Historic Healthcare Bill is Passed in USA

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8430363.stm

George wants this healthcare bill to be a stepping stone to a day in the future when ALL the American people will be able to access FREE healthcare. A system that taxes everyone but when it comes to visiting the doctor and the hospital, money is never mentioned, and is never an issue.

The health service principle we have in the UK makes me very proud. I have received my fair share of care and treatment, and it is first class 95% of the time. But if I had to worry about the cost of treatment and consultation I would be blind. The treatment would be too expensive.

Well done Obama and the Democrats. Let us hope it does not turn out to be a profit generator for the health insurance companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment